Sorry Dee lol

Yes, you can get the Green Pasture products from many distributors in the
UK. The best way to find them is to search for 'Blue Ice Code Liver Oil UK'
or similar with 'Blue Ice' in it. You will see many vendors. Or you can go
straight to Amazon.co.uk and do the same search. You will see many products.

These products have quite a foul taste for most people, which is why
capsule options are popular. However, the oils are much more cost
effective. It is helpful to read all the information on the Green Pasture
website to get a good idea about what to expect.

Victor