I tried the Beck Zapper and found it to be difficult to use, frequently too dry
or perhaps too little or too much salt so it reddened my skin some, or itched,
or caused sore places, or tingled badly, so I bought a Hulda Clark type zapper
off
ebayhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Z4eX-EXTREME-3-Frequency-Hulda-Clark-Zapper-/161410476483?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item2594d069c3
that doesn't require water, has very comfortable adjustable straps that fit on
each wrist, and 3 frequencies.   I often sleep with it on as it helps my
insomnia, and I can sleep on my back without turning and tossing.  Since using
it for a year or more every time my grandkids expose me to colds I may feel
like I am fighting it some, but have not gotten any full-blown runny and
stopped up nose, and I used to always get terrible sinus infections every time
and be putting CS drops up my nose, heating pads, etc. but with the zapping I
have not had ONE SINGLE sinus infection.  I also suck zinc lozenges that don't
have sugar.   I don't know how to compare the Clark and Beck zappers for
fighting cancer, hopefully it also does the job of cleaning the blood in that
respect as well.
Nancy

     On Sunday, March 1, 2015 7:26 AM, Victor Cozzetto