Thanks Phil.

I had actually been interested in selenium too, so I will take a look at
that.

In all honesty, with the way the winds blow, I worry more about all the
pollution from China than I do about Fukushima. Tokyo has mostly clear blue
skies, but I have seen them turn yellow during smog alerts. Thankfully, it
is a very rare occurrence.

Radiation and other contaminants are definitely an ever increasing problem
that we must consider when managing our health. I'll be getting more
familiar with boron.

It actually brings back a bit of nostalgia for me, as I worked in a
semiconductor lab years ago, where we used boron and phosphorous for doping
the silicon :-) It is probably why I had an aversion to considering it for
health purposes lol

Victor