Victor - Hulda Clark was one who believed in taking boron and so I have been
taking it on and off over the years that I have used her products - they work
if they are meant to work for you and if not then as Uncle Ben has said use
something else that does !!!!    Open mindedness is of the prime importance as
I learned last year !!!!!
Cheers
Sandee🐬
Attitude is everything !!!