You might find this of interest, which was posted on the yahoo coconut oil
group.
Olushola

I recently was taking WOOO [wild oil of oregano] for Hep C because it's
been said it *easily* removes Hep C, but I had the highest VL [viral load]
I ever remember having in 32 years @ 5.4 million. My AST and ALT did seem
to be lower than usual, at about 123 and 155, possibly because of the WOOO.

I'm now on a new med called Harvoni for Hep C and my VL was 97 the last I
knew, and my AST an ALT were in the normal range at 28 each (0-44).

The reason I went for the med is that so many alt therapies rely on
anecdotal evidence, that I wanted something solid, something documented and
followed by bloodwork to chart my progress. I seldom resort to meds but
Harvoni is something that seems to do what many therapies have only dreamed
of doing for decades.
The trouble is with so many alt therapies that claim to eradicate this
virus or that virus is, that you have no plan of action, and no documented
people that cured with it. It's all anecdotal. I've tried many of them and
was not a happy when I found that they did little to nothing for removing
my Hep C. I'm sure many of them helped and they did lower my VL, but as far
as actually eradicating Hep C, that was a false claim. I found out.

The closest thing I feel I did to eradicate Hep C, IMHO, was BMP
[BioMagnetic Pair] therapy. I had 4 sessions, one per day for 4 days. I
flew to Vallejo, CA for that in Sept 2012 to be seen by the best BMP healer
in the USA, Helena Guerrero. We tried but the best way to get BMP is 1
session per week, but it was impossible for me to fly out there and back
once a week, or to stay in CA for 3-6 weeks while I got 1 session per week.
I know of another good BMP healer lady in Northern VA, but that's a 6 hour
drive from here, each way, and I felt it would be too tiring for me to
attempt that, so I opted for Havoni.