When I used the Wal-Mart distilled water, mine turned gray also. I threw it out
and started over and it was still gray. Tried the third time and still gray. I
only use Kroger distilled water and I have never had a gray batch.

Nancy

From: Reece Maxey
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 12:58 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Gray silver water
I had already made a batch with half the contents of the gallon jug. No gray
water.
The gray batch was made in an enclosed sun porch, temp 65-70' Fahrenheit. I
checked
It this morning, ppm about the same. Seemed to be less gray tint, may just be
my vision.

I get water from WalMart for 99 cents/gallon. Label says it is processed by
steam distillation,
Reverse osmosis, micro filtration and ozonation. Always checks 1ppm TDS with
"economical"
TDS meter.
Opa

Opa