Mike, are you saying "not stirring" helps? That is the opposite to
what I've read. Explain farther please, I'm not stirring as of now.

I'm a thrifty soul, so don't want to cut off my 6" wires to increase
the distance to the bottom of the jar. I did have an instance of the
silver plating the bottom when higher voltage was used.

I want to personally see some positive results of using CS before
I invest in more equipment or buy something such as a Puppy.
 My wife and I are both reasonably healthy few colds, flu symptoms.

I did use a  nebulizer when I had a bad case of bronchitis and believe
that it did help. Silver gel on a cut on hand did speed the healing too.
Really don't have much sickness, so building immunity is major goal.
Most of extended family and friends are afraid to use CS.
Opa

Sent from my iPad