There will never be a consensus of opinion about this stuff and how it is, or
should be, produced as long as I got a hole in my bum.  The best one can hope
for is a collection of material from many sources and then making some personal
convictions and determinations on a selection of that material, coupled with
ones own personal experiences in using this stuff.  No amount of information
will ever be enough, and as everyone uses their own configurations in generator
build, live within their own environmental conditions, uses the best or purest
water they have available to them, incorporate their own habits or methods of
production, and after all that, no two batches in all likelihood will turn out
the same.  Well not in my kitchen anyway.
I would not produce any volume over 300ml without stirring.I would not ingest
any colour solution over golden yellow.  Gargle, yes, swallow, no.If brew
vessel is too short for my electrode setup, I get a taller vessel, and straight
sided as well.You won't find positive proven peer reviewed and documented
efficacy of this stuff anywhere.  All you will find is anecdotal evidence from
people such as the members here, myself included, but I have many efficacy
stories to tell about this stuff just the same as anyone else.  Can I prove any
of that?  Nope, all I can do is pass my experiences on, believable or not.
I don't rinse or wipe my brew vessel, or storage vessels out between batches
every single time I brew a batch.  When my solution takes on a yellow hue I
know it's time to wipe that vessel out with a paper towel.  There is absolutely
nothing wrong with colour up to golden yellow, providing it remains absolutely
transparent and crystal clear with no cloudiness or mud ending up on the bottom
of storage vessel.
My wife inhaled via nebuliser for a few days when she had Shingles, she
developed a cough for some reason?  Did it help?  I have no idea, I'd like to
think so.
I ingest a small quantity every single morning before breakfast, and have done
so for around 10 years or more.
I am encouraged to ask what "personal results" are you looking for?
Here's some of mine...Shingles - a glass or two every day for a week or more
until recovery was evidentGlandular Fever - same for a few daysToenail fungus -
sprayed on toenail and on sock before putting footwear on so the toenail
remains damp with EIS until the sock dries out, did this every day.  How long
before fungus was killed...No idea as I did it for a few weeks and have no way
of knowing when in that time the fungus actually died, but die it did, and it
took around 3 years for that toenail to grow out normally again.Tonsilitis - a
glass of my normal solution swallowed initially then gargled a dark tea
coloured solution.  Those white lesions on tonsils disappeared overnight.  This
was observed, by me, with one or our daughters.Sunburn - applied topically
every day via spray, and maintaining my daily maintenance regime.  The dead
skin never actually fell off until the new skin underneath was ready for
exposure to the world.  I found this rather intriguing.Open wounds - wet
bandage and did not replace bandage for 3-4 days, trying to keep the bandage
wet with EIS regularly, after 3-4 days I repeated that procedure.
These are but a few of my personal experiences, there are more, including
animals.  I don't have much sickness either, but the older I get the more I
understand the risk will rise.  Just invest in a quality generator if you can't
make one, you will not be sorry.  Money doesn't mean much if the health is at
risk, and prevention is far better than cure, and with all the laboratory
Frankenstein altered and modified and irradiated and toxic etc etc stuff we
have no choice but to consume which is sold as foodstuffs nowadays...It's only
a matter of time.  "They?" are slowly killing us every day.
N.