Hi Gary,
 An excellent adjunct that Marc Fett at lymestrategies shared and we've used
with great success is to take a capsule of MSM, open it and drip in CS until
it's completely translucent. Then recap and place under tongue for at least 15
min (better 30). Keep tongue plastered to the roof of your mouth and your
taste-buds will barely notice. After the capsule has dissolved, swallow fast
and chase with juice. This is almost the equivalent of IV CS, by-passing the
gut which would diminish its efficacy.
Also, put CS in a nasal mister and snort it up into your sinuses, where nasty
things can lurk. It will resolve them and reduce any post-nasal issues.

Be well,
Léna