Lyn wrote :
> <jcegre...@gmail.com> wrote:

That’s fantastic news, Evan. Please tell me how much xylitol in how much
water? Thanks, Lynn

Put about 1tsp (300grams) xylitol into a 100ml nasal spray bottle,  add
water. Let the xylitol crystals fully dissolve before inhaling.

I still have minor daily phlegm, so the streptococcus pneumonia may be
active?  Dental plaque consists of streptococcus mutans biofilm. Could the
phlegm be a biofilm? I don't know.