I have had chronic lung infections since childhood, morning phegm ,
often coughing, easily get bronchitis , sometimes pneumonae. I tried
inhaling CS. Finally found that xylitol water in a nasal spray and
inhaled into the lungs 5 x day has it beat. Many lung infections have
a biofilm made of streptococci pneumonae, a bacteria which loves the
sugar in xylitol. When the strep consumes the xylitol sugar, the strep
bug loses it's ability to form the biofilm. (Same happens to tooth
decay forming strep mutans when fed xylitol).

Therefore, I wouldn't take anything that attacks bacteria when using
xylitol, such as zithromycin, salt or CS.

I now inhale xylitol water 2 x day as a preventive.

Archives: