Hi Neville,
I totally agree with the efficacy of nebulized CS! 4 days before some serious
dental surgery, my husband developed a burgeoning cold. We immediately
nebulized him, frequently, as well as snorting CS up into the sinuses with a
nasal mister, and he was fine and ready the day of his appointment.
When our house got too winter dry, our Maltese developed a wheeze and miserable
congestion and I simply held him against me, letting the nebulized CS drift
down around his nose. It helped immensely.
You're right about staying active, though. The body has its own way of moving
lymph, oxygenating all parts of the body, toning and healing itself through
movement. Sedentary life isn't life at all, but a condition of inertia that
will further bring on disease. A few days of resolve and minor discomfort will
overcome this inertia and the whole system will begin to renew itself.

Be well,
Léna