Ivan Anderson wrote:

> Hi Marshal, James H-M,
>
> I believe that the silver, which has been disassociated during
> generation at low current density, exist as single silver ions not
> clumps.
> It is not until the power is withdrawn that the ions flocculate into
> stable clusters of multi-ion particles.

This can be easily disproved by shining a laser thought the water while
it is being made.  If they were ions, there would be no Tyndall.  But if
you do it you will see the Tyndall build up continuously until you remove
the power, at which time it stabalizes.

Since the ions are all positively charged, they would mutually repel each
other.  What force would bring to together to flocculate with each other
once the current is removed?

> I remember Bob Lee saying
> something along these lines, some time ago.
> In electroplating a silver anode is used to replace the silver ions
> deposited at the cathode. There are many parameters which are
> manipulated in silver plating to provide a smooth shiny finish, not
> least being the metal that the silver is being deposited on.

In the case of silver plating, then the liquid will have silver cyanide,
silver nitrate, or other water soluable silver compound dissolved in it.
In that case then the silver does indeed travel as ions.  But we have
already deteremined that if you have salts involved you get compounds of
silver and that is why you want only distilled water.

Marshall