From: Victor Cozzetto [victor.cozze...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2016 6:34 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Re: Hep C

I am quite surprised to hear some of you mention the zapper without mentioning
the Beck Protocol. Use the Beck Protocol and you will very likely have success
in eradicating Hep C. You can find testimonials, including video testimonials
with a simple google search.

There are many better, safer alternatives to pharmaceuticals, IMO.
Take a serious look at the Beck Protocol.
Victor

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 2:38 PM, bobLists