Anita, Amazon carries Carbomer in 8 oz in a plasticized foil bag for about 20
bucks. The problem with this stuff is you have to keep in very dry. If you have
high humidity in your area, it may congeal the grain structure of the Carbomer
on the shelf making it hard to mix a gel CS. You don't want to use heat in
making the gel as far as I know.
Joe Robinson

Sent from my iPhone