Hi Tia,

If you're speaking of Himalayan salt, (the most commonly recommended and
favored in the salt and C protocol), Swanson's Vitamins sells nice big reusable
plastic jars of it, of excellent quality. When I'd accumulated enough of them,
I switched to a cheaper and equally high quality source: San Francisco Salt
Company. If you're making your own capsules, I recommend the finest grind of
the pink sherpa salt, as a (00) capsule of it is close to 1 g. I fill up my old
Swanson's jars with them! SFSalt Co ships in many different bulk sizes and the
price is a great deal.

Be well,
Léna