The salt and C protocol of lymestrategies: excellent, proven system for slowly,
carefully killing Lyme pathogens.the two are taken in equal amounts and create
a hostile environment for the Lyme, starting at 1g per day and ramping up very
slowly, also detoxing to clear the toxic dead pathogens.Lots of Lymies are
getting their lives back
this way.
Be well,
Lena