It is a fact that most of us have millions of UNWANTED bed-mates each night
when we go to sleep.

>From my reading, dust mites cause most of the allergies and ill health even in
>people
who are considered to be quite healthy.

My preamble is to put what I consider to be a very serious question to members
of this list;

Will the spraying, or fogging of bed sheets, blankets, pillows, mattresses etc.
with CS kill them, stop them breeding
and consequently eliminate the droppings-(faeces), which can also cause ill
health?

I realise that part of the problem is that you can't see the little 'crittures'
with the naked eye, so
I suppose that ignorance in this instance can be painful bliss!!

If anyone knows of any research done in this regard I believe it would be of
enormous importance to CS users.

After seeing a photograph of the beasts-(which look like prehistoric monsters),
I'm almost afraid to go to bed at
night.

Help me to get a good nights rest....Please!!

Rob

PS: I'm using MSM to good advantage so far as the allergy bit is concerned.