From:   Marshall Dudley [SMTP:mdud...@execonn.com]
Sent:   Tuesday, November 09, 1999 3:50 PM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        Re: CS-Dust mites

 << File: ATT00003.html >> Interesting.  I also found:

     A combination of proper frequency, amperage, and voltage, disrupts,
metabolism enzyme found in internal parasites, bacteria, fungi, viruses,
and
other one celled pathogens.  The unit is not frequency specific, ie.,
pathogens
  from 77 Hz (molds) to 900 KHz (dust mites) are killed.

at http://www.gaa.to/Zapper/generalinfo.htm

I wonder how on earth someone would need to zap for dust mites.

marshall