GREETINGS TO ALL, AND KEEP THE SILVER-LIST GOING!  This time last year, in
both Kenya and Tanzania, I was reminded of the dire need for CS, among
people having a serious need for anti-biotics. We all know how CRIMINAL it
is that this wonderful, naturally remedy is suppressed.  Even here in
Western New York there's a huge need for this. Keep the faith, and KEEP
TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT THIS COLLOIDAL SILVER!! Adding to this, conventional
anti-biotics are less and less effective, not to mention expensive!