I did that also Ode and left a message and a private email to you.I bought the
silver puppy years ago and it was working fine all these years.It is the small
travel puppy and came with the looped silver rod.That got so thin in the center
that it broke.Instead of 2 loops I have 4 thin pieces now.
I need to know what replacement to get. The loops on your site are priced
between 40 and 80 dollars. Surely there has to be a more reasonable priced
silver rod.Please help me out and tell me what to get. .The puppy is not
shutting down when finished either.Not sure if the rods have anything to do
with it or not. I have used the broken loops to make it
Please advise
Thank you kindly
Christel

In a message dated 12/15/2017 6:43:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,