I kind of like the list being quiet from time to time. I have too much spam
to manage anyway.
We already have a wealth of information in the archives, and this list
always seems to spring to life whenever there is a need to discuss new
information, or to guide newcomers. Quantity does not equal quality. I know
there are many good minds here that are ready to pounce of the occasion
calls for it ;-)

Victor