Hallo PT,
Yes, normal house wiring copper is fairly pure. But it requires special
equipment to make pure
copper colloid. ( think it is very high voltage required)
However, from memory, making colloidal copper-silver with a silver maker is
quite possible:
Make some colloidal silver, then swap the silver rods for copper rods and
complete the process.
How to check the ppm or strength? Keeping quality? particle size?
Hmm. There was a discussion of the subject some years ago. Dont trust me , go
to :
https://www.mail-archive.com/silver-list@eskimo.com/maillist.html
I typed in 'copper' and there is a wealth of info there. :-))
OK, Tony