It takes around 20 volts, not 'real' high.

Copper is entirely different than silver.
It doesn't produce Ions, conductivity doesn't increase, therefore it will
never have current "runaway"..meaning:  Current controls aren't being used
and a conductivity related "Auto Off"  *will not work*.
Colloidal copper does not register on any meter making them TOTALLY useless.
Colloidal copper has no flavor or color.
The only way you can tell you made anything is with a laser pointer to view
the Tyndall Effect [light beam] and that doesn't say much about  'how
strong'
Do not mix silver and copper as copper will pull every trace of both out of
the water and drop it to the bottom as a black fuzz.[and/or other weird
things]

It  is also a good idea to use a jar other than your silver batch jar to
make copper.
*Be aware that, because both copper and silver use Selenium to control
these metals levels, internal consumption of too much copper can be toxic
and may alter your ability to eliminate silver.  Selenium supplementation
may be advisable. [ But don't over do that as to much Selenium is quite
toxic ]*

*You can probably use the faraday calculator to predict PPM*

*Ode*