Anita
What do you think is in the almond milk and fruit that would cause the
cramping?
Thanks in advance,Debbie
    On Monday, July 16, 2018, 10:44:02 PM EDT, ew <ewestf...@ardmore.net>
wrote:

 At one time muscle cramps would involve opposing muscles. Nothing more painful
in
my experience as you have to endure them, you can't pull them out.

I have found that if I indulge myself with fruit, or Almond milk, I will
shortly experience
restless legs, then muscle cramps... and if I keep ignoring them, opposing
muscle
cramps. :(

And I've also come to recognize the energy that precedes restless legs.
And the sleeplessness that precedes that energy.

There is also a problem with my left hand 'freezing' into a claw to the point
that I have to grab each finger one-at-a-time and force them to open. This is
also magnesium related.

And as someone that never gets-around-to taking pills unless forced to....

AnitaW

> Helen,
>
> Whenever I wake with a cramp (about once a month, usually my foot or big
> toe), I limp into my kitchen and fix myself a
> glass  of  a product called calm. 2 teaspoons contains 325 mg of magnesium
> and it gets rid of the cramp within 5
> minutes. I really rely on this product .
>
> Best regards,
>
> David Bearrow
> Anagogic Beachbum
> chip...@verizon.net
> 608-364-4300
>
> On Monday, July 16, 2018, Helena Hughes <hhughes...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Dear Folks,
>
> Can anyone help?  I use colloidal silver but my issue right now is leg cramps
> that wake me up several times a night.
> I take magnesium but maybe  not the right type, brand? Any advice?
> I do leg stretches, but I’m in a bad place with this right now.  I have an
> underlying condition of bronchiectasis
> and sleep is so important for me.
> Any answers, advice, opinions,  gratefully received.
> Thank you,
> Helena

Archives: