Colloidal Copper is better for things like fungi and molds than silver,
helps the skin produce collagen when used topically.
Copper [and zinc] also kills germs, but are micro-nutrients that can be
toxic if you get too much..silver is not a nutrient.
It would be quite rare that copper would be needed as a mineral supplement
as it is very common in the environment, foods etc.
Too much copper can harm the nerves and can also affect silver elimination
rates.

Mostly, I sell copper electrodes because people constantly want me to and
are too lazy to go to the hardware store.
House wiring is .999 pure copper by industry standards.

When I make CC, is just hook up the power supply directly to the
wires...doing it with the 'generator' is fine, but the features that make
silver production convenient and automatic don't work with copper anyway.
[although, triggering and using the timer function is nice and it does hold
the wires in position for you ]