From: Reid Harvey <reidharvey7...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 19 September 2019 11:46 PM
To: Silverlist Post <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Atten: Ode

What additional benefit is there at 50 ppm?

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 8:30 AM
<abela...@atlasnova.com<mailto:abela...@atlasnova.com>> wrote:

Ken, check out:

https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/the-art-of-making-colloidal-silver-silver-ions-electrically-isolated-silver.61973/

I have been making a generator that reliably produces 50 ppm ionic, clear as a
bell, for over two years. I know you would be very welcome on that forum as
many of the members have your silverpuppy and are very happy with it.

Regards,

Arnold