From: Deborah Gerard
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2019 5:59 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Atten: Ode

Same here Neville...been taking about 3 oz's daily for fifteen years. I am
never ever sick with anything who can say that today? No UIT'S, no kidney
issues, no sinus issues, no colds, no food poisoning, no shingles. If it
destroyed the good bacteria in the gut one would assume one would get sick all
the time. My cat has been getting it for ten years too...never even an eye
infection. Stuff is awesome.

On Thursday, September 19, 2019, 10:03:59 PM EDT, Neville