thanks wonders if anything can help

________________________________
From: Jim <dr...@earthlink.net>
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 6:41 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: RE: CS>PETITIONS: FDA-Big Pharma revolving door; 5G expansion; Estriol
in danger

Thanks Nenah

From: Nenah Sylver <nenah12egro...@cox.net>
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 4:25 AM
To: Nenah Sylver <nenah12egro...@cox.net>
Subject: CS>PETITIONS: FDA-Big Pharma revolving door; 5G expansion; Estriol in
danger

The Alliance for Natural Health has prepared petitions for three vitally
important issues. Please consider signing them.

1) Pharmaceutical executives getting high-ranking jobs in the FDA; former FDA
employees going to work for Big Pharma. This revolving door between regulator
and industry is the very definition of the “fox guarding the henhouse.” This
cronyism is putting Americans lives at risk and it needs to stop. Action
Alert!<http://aahf.convio.net/site/Advocacy?pagename=homepage&id=3575>

2) There is a bill in Congress, the Rural Broadband Acceleration Act, which
would direct the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to accelerate an FCC
program designed to bring broadband to rural communities and small businesses.
Separately, the FCC passed an order to make it easier for companies to install
5G in rural communities by streamlining the process to upgrade existing towers
to 5G. Action
Alert!<http://aahf.convio.net/site/Advocacy?pagename=homepage&id=3582>

3) Estriol and other bioidentical hormones have been nominated to the FDA’s
Demonstrably Difficult to Compound List; items that appear on the list when it
is final will no longer be able to be made at compounding pharmacies. We need
to let the FDA know that we’re watching. Action
Alert!<http://aahf.convio.net/site/Advocacy?pagename=homepage&id=3579>

    Also, for those who can: On July 1, the National Academy of Sciences,
Engineering, and Medicine (NASEM) is holding a webinar to release their report
on the “clinical utility” of compounded bioidentical hormone replacement
therapy. We expect the FDA will use this report as ammunition to ban estriol
and other bioidentical hormones from pharmacy compounding. It is critical that
consumers attend this
webinar<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/report-release-compounded-bioidentical-hormone-therapy-tickets-109029542296?utm_source=HMD+Email+List&utm_campaign=6f89917a02-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_02_14_04_54_COPY_02&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_211686812e-6f89917a02-180639765&mc_cid=6f89917a02&mc_eid=0ee6da7aba>
 to let the FDA know that we’re watching them.

Thank you.

Nenah Sylver, PhD

[Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>