thanks I will sign and forword it to my Whats app groups many Alt medicine
people there
________________________________
From: Nenah Sylver <nenah12egro...@cox.net>
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 1:27 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: RE: CS>PETITIONS: FDA-Big Pharma revolving door; 5G expansion; Estriol
in danger

david moskovits wrote: thanks wonder if anything can help

=========================

David,

You (and others) might be surprised by the power of petitions. I used to think,
"Why bother?" until I heard reports from the organizations that sponsor the
petitions. They told us petition signers that all those signatures really do
make a difference--and that on a given issue, the bully agency (whichever one
it happened to be at the time) backed down because it was flooded by so many
objections.

Bullies need to know that others will stand up to them. It's the basic "power
in numbers" principle.

So don't despair. Your signature DOES make a difference.

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health:

an integrated approach for cancer and other diseases

NEW 5th Edition

www.nenahsylver.com<http://www.nenahsylver.com/>

NEW! See my EarthRiches Etsy shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/EarthRiches

Beautiful, handmade, one-of-a-kind items from

semiprecious stones for healing and enrichment