Max,

I cannot prove it but I am fairly convinced that Thunderbird sometimes refuses to send email.

Tony

On 2021/08/23 02:02, Max wrote:
Thanks for that info.  Thing is, most of the time I DO see my posts.  I have three different email addresses and the posts show up at different times. Sometimes not at all.  Im assuming they dont actually make it through.   An example is the inhalation toxicity posts. I tried 3 different versions of the post, until one made it.

thanks

Max