Do you mean Covax Cyndi ?  as in Typhoid Mary ?

On 2021/08/24 14:05, Ode Coyote wrote:
Trolling is all about CONTENT  Ms Shrek

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 7:02 AM Cyndiann Phillips <cyndi...@gmail.com <mailto:cyndi...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    So you admit being on here using 3 different emails. Isn't that
    called trolling?

    On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 8:03 PM Max <mperrau...@cox.net
    <mailto:mperrau...@cox.net>> wrote:

        Thanks for that info. Thing is, most of the time I DO see my
        posts.  I
        have three different email addresses and the posts show up at
        different
        times. Sometimes not at all.  Im assuming they dont actually
        make it
        through.   An example is the inhalation toxicity posts. I tried 3
        different versions of the post, until one made it.

        thanks

        Max

        <diane.mac...@gmail.com <mailto:diane.mac...@gmail.com>> wrote:
        >> Max, when I post to the Silver list, I never see my post,
        unless someone replies to it and includes the original.  So I
        think Eskimo does not send emails to the author.

        <mailto:maxperra...@mail.com>> wrote:
        >>> Many of my posts to the silver list dont make it.   There
        must be an
        >>> algorithm somewhere in the chain, perhaps my email service
        provider,
        >>> that does not allow certain posts to transmit.  URL of
        scientific papers
        >>> seems to be a flag which does not allow me to post.   But
        thats not
        >>> all.  Perhaps duplicate posts, as in tests, are not
        allowed.   Maybe
        >>> there are key words.  It seems to vary in time. Sometimes
        I can post and
        >>> other times it fails, even with the same content
        >>>

        >>> --
        >>> The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing
        Colloidal Silver.

        <http://www.mail-archive.com/silver-list@eskimo.com/maillist.html>

        <mailto:silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com
        <mailto:silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com>>