I use my same name.  I dont have three identities.  I make no effort to hide my identity, notwithstanding the likelyhood Im  on the governments domestic terrorist list for being unvaccinated. After many years of frustration with email services, I ended up with three but they are all organized under thunderbird.  AOL stopped working altogether so I signed up again to the silver list using another one.

Im sure the irony has not escaped you that you are guilty of what you accuse others of, namely not providing evidence,  harassing people with deriding unsubstantiated inflammatory remarks. Defining characteristics of a troll

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/06/15/fact-sheet-national-strategy-for-countering-domestic-terrorism/

Max