Thats exactly what we've been saying all along; ITS NOT A VACCINE; IT
DOESN'T MEET THE DEFINITION OF A VACCINE; ITS AN EXPERIMENTAL GENE
THERAPY.  DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU CALL IT A VACCINE,  ONE MILLION TIMES,  ITS
AN EXPERIMENT. Until 2-3 months ago, Moderna was calling it "the software
of life" . Now, they've rewritten their pages, filling them with "vaccine"
. They admit or deny, all based on what they think you will swallow. No one
here is making this up. We're presenting evidence of what THEY ARE SAYING.
THEY'RE TELLING YOU TO YOUR FACE, AND THEN PUTTING OUT LIES, WHILE CALLING
US LIARS.  Sorry to tell you this, but they are working to manage all of us
like farm animals. But half the herd is not falling for it.