Date: Thu, Sep 23, 2021 6:56 pmthings

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: Re: CS>

 I believe in science and doctors.    You are so delusional that you don't mind
killing people.   Sick fuck.

 On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 5:46 PM Smitty < papad...@gmail.com> wrote: Yes, keep
her on board for entertainment. She, like many others, believes the pro-vax
media....

 On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 11:19 PM Cyndiann Phillips < cyndi...@gmail.com>
wrote: You need to go. No more trolls pushing fake news on here! All of you.
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/05/12/993615185/for-some-anti-vaccine-advocates-misinformation-is-part-of-a-business