For some reason, all my attempts to block her have failed, including efforts by
my email host.  I'm actually on the verge of seeking a new email host, also,
but the thought of switching everything to avoid this one person is daunting.
It seems easier to move to the new email list is the easiest option.

From: "Deborah Gerard" <devorah...@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 23, 2021 7:50 pm
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>I'm being forced to quit this list.

  I blocked her and I might see someone responding to her occasionally but that
is all. She is not worth leaving the list for that is what she wants she is
here to destroy nothing else.

    On Thursday, September 23, 2021, 08:25:01 PM EDT, Linda Ellis
<li...@mayaluga.com> wrote:

     As much as I've tried, I'm not able to stop posts from the Troll. I have
done everything I can, including contacting my email provider, but her posts
continue. I'mworking on that. At this point, I have almost 700 emails - most of
them from The Troll. I just can't deal with this. What are my choices? I hate
the idea that I have to cut off all contact with this list, but honestly, since
there seems to be no way to suppress The Troll, I have no idea what else to do.
Yes. I have done everything I can think of to block her. Even having my email
provider do some special things to block her. It just didn't work.
     From:
     "Cyndiann Phillips"cyndi...@gmail.com>