From:   Marshall Dudley [SMTP:mdud...@execonn.com]
Sent:   Thursday, November 18, 1999 3:03 PM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        Re: CS>5,10,20ppm?

Hutt William J (Bill) DLPC wrote:

> What is the recommended(consensus) ppm concentration should one ingest?  5 -
> 10ppm is what I am seeing on other web sites.  They don't explain as to why
> 5 - 10ppm is the optimum concentration.  How did they come up with this
> number?  The web site www.silver100.com states that the number of ions are
> limited and you don't get any more above 10ppm.
> How critical are  the ions as far as CS effectiveness?

This coincides with our findings.  Once you hit about 8 ppm, you don't get more
particles but get bigger particles.  From a theoratical standpoint the more
particles the better, the bigger the particles the worse.  Larger particles are
less stable (more likely to fall out of colloid), and less likely to make it
through the stomach lining into the blood stream, and less nimble.  That is why
I produce 5 PPM.  I believe that the effectiveness of CS per ounce tends to peak
in the area of 5 to 10 PPM, and drops off at higher or lower concentrations.

Marshall