So now add 599,641 non-magnetic bits for every magnet and see how
often one magnet strikes another, especially as the glue will bind
non-magnetic bits to each magnet. This is about the number of water
molecules for every silver ion in 10ppm CS.
20ppm has 299,820 water molecules for each silver ion.

The fact that it might be difficult for some to generate higher
concentrations of colloidal silver with small particle size says more
about the generating apparatus and process than the ability of the sol
to maintain discrete ions.

There is of course a constant aggregation at any concentration, but
the speed of this can be very, very slow, especially when you realise
that the ions are surrounded by a layer of water molecules, aligned to
neutralise the charge at the edge of the diffuse double layer, and
that the ions and surrounding water layer, which it drags with it,
must strike each other with a particular energy and orientation before
the van der Waals attractive force will bind them together. Add to
this the seeming requirement to form ordered fractal arrangements of a
certain number of particles or ions, and you can see why this process
may take years.

A concentration will be reached when the process of aggregation is in
the order of days or even hours, but that concentration I think would
be far higher than can be manufactured by the best electrolysis
equipment.

I believe it is the limitation of generators and processes, that cause
large particle size and instability of CS, and is not an inherent
characteristic of the silver sol at these concentrations.

Ivan.

PS. I wonder what happens to aggregates of silver ions in the stomach.
I am coming to the view that the particles are broken up into discrete
ions in the acid environment and are absorbed as such. Thoughts any
one?