Yes that is correct.  Consider a bunch of magnetics on a slick surface each
repelling each other.  If you shake one they all shake, but
keep their distance.  If you keep adding magnets then they will get closer
together, and the repulsion on one side is partially cancelled
by repulsion on the other side by another magnet.  At some point they will
start hitting each other.  Now if they have glue on them, as you
keep adding magnetics, at first they stay separate.  At some point two will
stick together, and each time you add another magnetic, two
more will get close enough to stick together.  So no matter how many magnets
you add, at some point you stop getting more seperate
magnetics, but instead just get bigger magnetics.

Now the harder you jiggle them, the further they have to be apart to keep from
hitting each other.  This translates into temperature for
CS.  So you may find that 10 ppm is perfectly stable and does not aggregate at
68 F (20 C), but that you can only maintain 5 ppm at 120 F.

Marshall