Don't do this with High Voltage generators.
James Osbourne Holmes
a...@trail.com

-----Original Message-----
From:   2001 TV  VCR [SMTP:x2...@qnet.com]
Sent:   Thursday, November 18, 1999 9:37 PM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        Re: CS>Meter question

If you want to accurately and safely measure
the resistance of the water first measure the
voltage at the silver electrodes.  Now attach
your meter leads in series with the voltage to
one of the electrodes and switch the meter
to measure milliamps.

Divide the voltage reading by the amp reading
(convert milliamps to amps by moving the
decimal point three places to the left) - this is
the resistance.

Bil