<<Nicole,
It is the antibiotics that are taken for lyme that do the damage to the
liver. They really do alot of harm to our bodies in many ways. I thank God
everyday for my colloidal silver!>>
Hi! You know..that is EXACTLY what I thought! ;0/ I e-mailed her and asked her
if her friend was taking anything else...I haven't heard a reply yet. LOL
hmm...some people, they just would rather be skeptical than open their eyes
when the answer is right in front of them!!! :0/ Anyway, I agree with you...I
was only on doxy for 11 days...I can't wait to say CS cured me as I am not
taking ANYTHING else, nor do I plan to!! Thanks for your oppinion! :0) Nicole:O)