> CsPro should be ok, it is colloidal silver. But I have read that the
wateroz is
> ionic silver, which to me means that it is silver compounds...

Not necessarily. I believe wateroz mean by this, single charged atoms,
ie single ions not clusters.
I believe their process is laser ablation, if the silver vapour or
plasma can be caught in time, it is possible to make extremely small
particles which can be considered to be dissolved rather than
colloidal.

Ivan.