In a message dated 12/11/99 10:11:10 AM Central Standard Time, t...@home.com
writes:

<< I never understand why some people think more PPM is better.  As far as
 I am concerned 3 to 5 PPM is adequate.

 Ted

When my grandson has earaches, the screaming with pain kind, we tried using
what we made but didn't work so hot.   I bought a bottle from AIM at 240 ppm,
and it works so well that he hasn't missed any school.  Just went thru a
bout with that last week.
Edith