In a message dated 12/13/99 9:41:50 AM Central Standard Time, sho...@up.net
writes:

<< It's too bad the cheaper homemade stuff doesn't work on him. My son just
 informed me that his 5 year old daughter complained of an earache and he
 had her lay on her side and put about a half teaspoon in her ear and by
 morning it was gone. He wouldn't be able to afford the boughten stuff. I'm
 so glad his homemade CS worked in this case.

 Sharon >>

Sharon, I'm so glad this worked for them.  Earache drugs are not something to
play with.
Edith