From: Nicole Fraser <on_ne_change_...@yahoo.com>

 "Well, I don't think that has to do with ignorance at all! I am QUITE open
minded in          fact, or I would not have asked this list.. In answer to
your question I refuse to open a       door that the bible says to stay away
from and keep CLOSED.. I would not like to even PEEK inside because God has
reason for that and I don't think I need to explain. I think I found my
answer from a private response...the door is now CLOSED! ;0/ I don't mean to
offend but I do not think I am the ignorant one here....I   pity that:0( ....

 Nicole:O)"

Hi Nicole,

Perhaps I am "the ignorant one here" I don't understand what "door" you are
talking about. Could you please elaborate on that?

My thoughts are that if God didn't want us to open doors he wouldn't have
given us brains and an opposing thumb.

Best wishes,
Andy (^_^)