Marshall asked :
                          < I had two people ask me if there was anything
besides
            surgery for CT. Said I would try and find out. Anyone? >

                    I find it efficacious to use a non-invasive and non-surgical
            modality for the management of Carpal Tunnel Sydrome . It is
            the Low Level Light Therapy. A light-emitting diode device is
             used for photonic biostimulation of the afflicted part.
             I have included a few URLs for your perusal and introduction
             to LLLTherapy or LED Therapy.  Good phytonutriceuticall and
             colloidal mineral support will expedite functional recovery. You
             may communicate with me by personal email if you need any
             assistance.

                       http://www.chiro-carpaltunnel.com/
                       http://www. healing.org/only-7.html
                       http//www.holistichealth.com/directory/Light 1 htnl