Carol said:
>Well, guys, in spite of daily doses of CS, I have the nastiest flu.  I also
>have that "cough".  I have upped my >dosage and am going to bed.  This has
>been gong on since Sunday.  Just shoot me.

Not sure Carol, if I missed some data you presented, but it is important to
take many doses a day, as your body releases up to 98% in 24 hours!  Also,
is you Cs an ionic colloid or silver salts (starting water over 5PPM), our
recent
post  (see below) showed the ionic form of silver 300 to 15,000 times more
effective then the salts of silver!

"The Canadian Gov. silver site:
http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/epd/cpr/criteria/awqcfs.html
states basically that "solver ions are 300 times more effective then silver
chloride
(if you salt water) and 15,000 times more effective then silver sulphide. The
chance
of using water with sulphide in it is small but the point is that other silver
compounds
may be just as non-effective! As I always stress, you must know what you start
with,
to get an effective form of silver for delivery to your body."

f...@health2us.com