  From: G&B Rogers
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 30, 1999 8:49 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Flu

  Hi Carol,
  I also came down with the same bug (Sunday too at the family Christmas
gathering! <G>), and taking regular CS doses.  I sprayed some CS in my
nostrils, (they were burning from the congestion already so the usual burn of
water in the nose didn't bother me) and that seemed to help.  I also put CS in
the vaporizer.  I put some tea tree oil and eucalyptus oil on a cotton ball to
help clear the sinuses.  Tea tree oil is another good antibacterial/antiviral
agent, but can't be taken internally.  High doses of Vit C, echinacea and extra
amino acids seemed to help too.  But most important for me was realizing that I
had pushed my whole system prior to the holidays and now my body was telling me
in no uncertain terms that it deserved a break, (along with a reason to chill
out), and manifested this flu.  So hold tight and get yourself a good book, hot
tea with lemon and honey and relax.

  To a healthy and happy Y2K!
  Beth