Hi Ron:

Thank you for your reply.

I believe that we are all learning and if we do not
ask questions, I presume that it would take a long
time to learn.

Yes I know a little bit about current. I was not aware
of what you were using as Silver ( size, etc) You may
have mentionned it, but if you did I missed it.
I am using Silver wire #14, approx 4 inches long
with 3 1/4 inches in water. And this is what I get
approx. 120 to 150 microamps at the start with
distilled water. If I heat the water, I double this
amount at the start.

The same applies with the distance of electrodes.
It will change the current slightly. But according
to feedback on this list the best distance is between
2 1/4 to 2 1/2 inches.

The current never went up to 6MA yet on the few
batches that I have produced so far. The maximum was approx.
4MA at the end of the batch (2 1/2 hrs) with the small
size wire that I am using.

Ron, if you are using, larger than # 14 wire, I would
appreciate to know where you obtain it. Pls send
the reply to my private e-mail if you can. Thanks again.

Gaston