Jason R. Eaton writes:
"In my opinion, what we need is data.  We need to do a study, of say, 50
people with condition X, using the same CS."

Dear James R.

I for one would be interested to participate in a study that concerns people
with
'noises and sounds in ears'.

The last time I went over to Europe in winter 98, I travelled from +35
degrees Celcius to -20 degrees Celcius, because I was longing for a good,
old and snowy white Xmas. On my way to Europe, I could not keep myself warm
in the plane, 'back home' I really tried to protect my left ear from getting
icy colds and winds in it. However, ever since that 'white Xmas' I am a
person with 'noises in ear' and I would love to get rid of them.

For the rest I am a perfectly healthy person. I actually joined the Silver
list and keep on joining and silently reading and learning about CS for my
canines.

I have given up to try and understand how to make silver my self. I am
totally ignorant when it comes to building machines from reading a text, and
I would not even call my self a 'lay [wo]man' but a completely ignorant one
re this aspect of brain activity.

The way I understand, CS could be used for malaria, dengue and babesiosis.
Correct me if I am wrong. As a writer for our one and only Morning Paper and
a monthly magazine, I do have the 'tools' to get the word around on CS. So I
am looking as well for somebody who would be willing to help me to make CS
available in Suriname for mankind and his animals at a reasonable price. So,
I would like to invite any of you CS makers to contact me personally, if you
are interested.

I apologize to Mike Devour and everybody for putting this on the list.
However, I need a trustworthy firm or person to deal with. During the last
six months I have spent countless nights on the web to investigate and find
sources to come to the conclusion that the best way to find trustworthy and
caring CS makers is to try it through the list.

Thank you,
Ignit Bekken, Surinam    mailto:ign...@sr.net